Yoga in the Barn
September 22 - 24, 2014 and May 29 - June 2, 2015
Yoga Retreat in the Country… Honor your mind and your body by gifting it with serenity at the Inn at Westwood Farm.
Breathe and stretch away stress, enhance flexibility and calm the mind during your two day yoga retreat. Imagine, candle lit evening yoga classes, early morning coffee or tea outside your door, sumptuous breakfasts, reading under the shade of the great oaks, longs walks, afternoon massage, early evening yoga class, watching the sunset with wine or tea, smelling the flowers, and sheer calmness. Our guest instructor, Casey Sagers, will guide you to a more relaxed you. Come alone or bring a friend.
Drop-Ins welcome. If your local or visiting a friend in the area, we welcome you to join any of our classes. Please call us and let us know what day and time you would like to attend, and we'll reserve space for you and your mat. 888.661.1293
Your instructor Casey Sagers began teaching yoga in 2007. She completed her 230 hour Registered Yoga Teacher certification through Yoga Alliance in 2011 at Inner Sea Yoga in Johnson City, TN and is currently pursuing her 500 RYT certification at Asheville Yoga Center in NC. Just after her third yoga class, she pursued teaching yoga.
Casey believes that yoga assists everyone in renewing the mind, supporting the body, and rejuvenating the spirit. She teaches several types of classes including Vinyasa Flow and Restorative. Her classes are often a creative mix of several styles taught from her heart. Her classes can make your body sweat or guide you into total relaxation. With a healthy awareness of alignment, Casey will encourage you to practice yoga all of your life.
All sessions will be held in the barn at the Inn at Westwood Farm.
Sessions are twice a day.
Each morning from 8:00AM - 9:15AM
Each evening from 5:30PM - 6:45PM
All classes will be taught in a multi-level approach with modifications for every body. All levels of students are welcome!
Massage: Please place your request when you call to make your reservations. We'll review the date & time, the duration, as well as type of massage. 60 minutes/$90
The Yoga Retreat package includes:
- Luxury accommodations for two. You select the nights.
All rooms are double occupancy.
- 2 yoga sessions p/day with Casey in the barn
- Early morning coffee & tea service outside your door
- Sumptuous and healthy two-course breakfast each morning
- Late afternoon appetizers featuring Virginia wine
- Evening turn down service with chocolates
- Concierge service to help you navigate the local area
- The award winning Inn at Westwood Farm pampering
- Plenty of time for nature walks on James Madison's Montpelier estate, massage, dining, and kayaking down the Rapidan River or just rest and relaxation at the farm.
- Check in as early as 4PM on your first day and check out is 12PM on your last day
Price per/night: Room rate plus $100.00
All rooms are double occupancy
Sales tax 7.3% is not included
Please call for reservations at 888.661.1293, or book on-line, or e-mail email@example.com.
© 2007-2014, Inn at Westwood Farm.