September 20-21-22-23-24, 2017
Honor your mind and your body by gifting it with serenity at the Inn at Westwood Farm.
Breathe and stretch away stress, enhance flexibility and calm the mind during your yoga retreat in the Barn at Westwood. Imagine, early morning coffee or tea outside your door, yoga class with the birds as background music, sumptuous breakfasts, reading under the shade of the great oaks, longs walks, afternoon massage, early evening yoga class, watching the sunset, smelling the flowers, and enjoying the sheer calmness. Our guest instructor, Casey Sagers E-RYT 200 and RYT 500 will be your guide to a more relaxed you. Come alone or bring a friend.
Drop-Ins are welcome. If you are local or visiting a friend in the area, we welcome you to join any of our classes. Please call us and let us know what day and time you would like to attend, and we'll reserve space for you and your mat. 540.661.1293
Sessions are twice a day:
Each morning from 8:00 - 9:15 A.M. and each evening from 5:30 - 6:45 P.M.
Massage can be arranged! Treat yourself to a relaxing therapeutic massage post or pre-yoga! Please place your request when you call to make your reservations. We'll review the date & time, the duration, as well as type of massage you prefer. 60 minutes/$75.
The Yoga Retreat will include:
- Luxury accommodations All rooms are double occupancy.
- 2 yoga sessions p/day in the Barn
- Early morning coffee & tea service outside your door
- Sumptuous and healthy two-course breakfast each morning
- Late afternoon appetizers featuring Virginia wine
- Evening turn down service with chocolates
- Concierge service to help you navigate the local area
- The award winning Inn at Westwood Farm pampering
- Plenty of time for nature walks on James Madison's Montpelier, massage, wine tasting, dining, and kayaking down the Rapidan River or just rest and relaxation at the farm.
- Check in at 4PM on your first day and check out is 11AM on your last day
Price: Room rate plus $30.00 p/person, p/day for two yoga sessions.
Please call for reservations at 540.661.1293, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or book on-line.
© 2007-2017, Inn at Westwood Farm.
All rooms are double occupancy.
Sales tax 7.3% is not included