Yoga in the Barn
September 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12, 2016
Honor your mind and your body by gifting it with serenity at the Inn at Westwood Farm.
Breathe and stretch away stress, enhance flexibility and calm the mind during your yoga retreat in the Barn at Westwood. Imagine, early morning coffee or tea outside your door, yoga class with the birds as background music, sumptuous breakfasts, reading under the shade of the great oaks, longs walks, afternoon massage, early evening yoga class, watching the sunset with wine or tea, smelling the flowers, and sheer calmness. Our guest instructor, Casey Sagers E-RYT 200 will be your guide to a more relaxed you. Come alone or bring a friend.
Drop-Ins are welcome. If you are local or visiting a friend in the area, we welcome you to join any of our classes. Please call us and let us know what day and time you would like to attend, and we'll reserve space for you and your mat. 540.661.1293
Casey lives in Johnson City, TN with her firefighter husband Mike. She is currently pursuing her 300 RYT certification at the Asheville Yoga Center in NC. She teaches several types of classes including Vinyasa Flow, Yin and Restorative. Her classes are often a creative mix of several styles taught from her heart with her students in mind.
All classes will be taught in a multi-level approach with modifications for every body. All levels of students are welcome!
Sessions are twice a day:
Each morning from 8:00 - 9:15 A.M. and each evening from 5:30 - 6:45 P. M.
Massage can be arranged! Treat yourself to a relaxing therapeutic massage post or pre-yoga! Please place your request when you call to make your reservations. We'll review the date & time, the duration, as well as type of massage your prefer. 60 minutes/$75.
The Yoga Retreat will include:
- Luxury accommodations All rooms are double occupancy.
- 2 yoga sessions p/day in the Barn
- Early morning coffee & tea service outside your door
- Sumptuous and healthy two-course breakfast each morning
- Late afternoon appetizers featuring Virginia wine
- Evening turn down service with chocolates
- Concierge service to help you navigate the local area
- The award winning Inn at Westwood Farm pampering
- Plenty of time for nature walks on James Madison's Montpelier estate, massage, dining, and kayaking down the Rapidan River or just rest and relaxation at the farm.
- Check in at 4PM on your first day and check out is 12PM on your last day
Price: Room rate plus $35.00 p/person, p/day for two yoga sessions.
Please call for reservations at 540.661.1293, or book on-line, or e-mail email@example.com.All rooms are double occupancy.
Sales tax 7.3% is not included
© 2007-2016, Inn at Westwood Farm.