The President's Tour
Take a break during the winter to visit Montpelier, the newly restored home of
James Madison, his friend Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, and James Monroe's Ashlawn-Highland. A short drive will put you back in the 18th century!
Eat at a fabulous local restaurant, relax at the Inn at Westwood Farm and feast on a sumptuous breakfast.
- Tour tickets to Monticello, Ashlawn-Highland, and Montpelier. As an Inn guest your ticket also includes a 10% discount in the Montpelier Museum Shop.
- Luxury accommodations for two nights
- Early morning coffee & tea service outside your door
- Sumptuous two-course gourmet breakfast each morning
- Late afternoon appetizers featuring Virginia wine
- Evening turn down service with chocolates
- Concierge service
- Of course the usual Inn at Westwood Farm pampering
Price: $515 Monday - Thursday, $560 Friday - Sunday
Want to accessorize your stay...click here
Valid through March 31, 2014 No other discounts may apply. Rates based on double occupancy and availability, and does not include 7.3% sales tax.
© 2007-2014, Inn at Westwood Farm.