The Fine Print
Weddings at the Inn at Westwood Farm may be held either in the Barn at Westwood or outside with the reception under tent. Ceremonies have taken place in various locations, as we have 15 acres and a number of areas on the property to choose from. There are no formulas here and no two weddings have been the same. Whether your wedding is a party of 2 or 250, we are flexible and committed to design the event that is uniquely yours.
The Westwood Wedding Package includes exclusive use of the property for the weekend, hardscape rentals, use of the Barn at Westwood, and accommodations. Not included are catering, flowers, music, officiate and photography. We can provide you with a list of professionals that have worked here at Westwood and are very capable, deliver on their commitment and are great to work with.
We understand each couple would like to design their own celebration, so we will modify the costs based on your specific details. Details may be reviewed when you come for a site visit.
The Westwood Wedding Package
- Exclusive use of the entire property (15 acres) for the weekend from 2:00 P.M. on Friday to 12:00 P.M. on Sunday.
- Accommodations in the Inn at Westwood Farm for eight.
- Day of coordination with onsite caterer, flower designer, DJ and/or band, transportation company & photographer to ensure arrival times and set up is as contracted.
- Reception Tent or Barn reception
- Caterer tent equipped with perimeter lighting, water hookup and prep tables
- Recycling removal from the reception (All food waste from events held on Inn at Westwood Farm may be composted on-site)
- Parking for cars the day of the wedding.
- Outdoor electrical and water hook-ups.
- Trash is to be removed from the property by caterer at the end of the evening reception.
- Interior lighting
- Parquet dance floor (size to be determined)
- Dining tables with linens
- Buffet tables, bars, dessert, gift & escort card tables
- Café tables for cocktail hour
- White wood chairs w/padded seats for dining
- Natural wood chairs for ceremony
- Sound system that can be used with an iPad, laptop or iPhone,
- Portable restroom facilities with sinks or restroom trailer
Lawn games such as, croquet, bocce and corn hole are all available for use during your cocktail hour or reception
We coordinate all the rental and delivery of all of the above items for you.
The Inn has four guest rooms which accommodate up to eight guests. You and your Inn guests have exclusive use of the property for the weekend. Your stay includes early morning coffee and/or tea outside your door, two course farm to table breakfast and late afternoon appetizers with local Virginia wine.
Your wedding package also includes one complimentary night stay at Inn at Westwood Farm for the wedding couple. This stay may be used prior to the wedding for planning purposes, added on to the wedding weekend or used up to one year after your wedding.
Hold the Date
Inn at Westwood Farm will provide a "soft hold" for one week on a date of your choice
after your site visit.
Within 14 days of verbal date commitment, a signed contract and deposit will be due. Deposit of 40% of the total proposal is due along with this signed contract to confirm your wedding date. The balance of 60% is to be paid 30 days prior to the event. If the wedding weekend reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the contract date, the deposit will be refunded minus a 10% surcharge. After this date the deposit is non-refundable.
The Westwood Weekend Wedding Package for 40 guests in the Barn start at $6,400.
The total package rate is determined by the number of your guests and details of your specific celebration. Please contact us for a site visit and personalized quote.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Elizabeth Goeke & Jay Billie
© 2007-2016, Inn at Westwood Farm.