The Fine Print
All weddings at the Inn at Westwood Farm are held outside with the reception under tent. Ceremonies have taken place in various locations, as we have 15 acres and a number of areas on the property to choose from. There are no formulas here and no two weddings have been the same. Whether your wedding is a party of 2 or 250, we are flexible and committed to design the event that is uniquely yours and the one you have dreamt of.
The Westwood Wedding Package includes exclusive use of the property for the weekend, hardscape rentals, use of the Westwood Barn, and accommodations. The hardscape items include the tent, lighting, tables, linens, chairs, and restrooms. Not included are catering, desserts, flowers, music, celebrant and photography. We can provide you with a list of professionals that have worked here at Westwood and are very capable, deliver on their commitment and are great to work with. We are certainly willing to work with other vendors and all we ask is for them to visit our Inn so they get the "lay of the land" prior to the event.
We understand each couple would like to design their own celebration, so we will modify the costs based on your specific details. We fully realize that weddings are a large expense and can help you find ways of staying inside your budget and at the same time, not sacrificing on the event you are envisioning. We can discuss this further when you come for a site visit.
The Westwood Wedding Package includes:
- Exclusive use of the entire property (15 acres) for the weekend from 2:00 P.M. on Friday to 12:00 P.M. on Sunday.
- Parking for cars the day of the wedding.
- Outdoor electrical and water hook-ups.
- Day of coordination with onsite caterer, flower designer, DJ and/or band, transportation company & photographer to ensure arrival times and set up is as contracted.
- Caterer tent equipped with perimeter lighting, water hookup and prep tables.
- Recycling removal from the reception (All food waste from events held on Inn at Westwood Farm will be composted on-site).
- Trash is to be removed from the property by caterer at the end of the evening reception.
- Reception tent (size is determined by number of guests).
- Interior lighting.
- Parquet dance floor (size to be determined).
- Round or rectangular guest dining tables w/table linens.
- Buffet tables, bars, dessert, gift & escort card tables.
- Café tables for cocktail hour.
- White wood chairs w/padded seats for dining.
- Natural wood chairs for ceremony.
- Sound system that can be used w/MP3 player.
- Portable restroom facilities with sinks.
- Lawn games such as, croquet, badminton, bocce and corn hole are all available for use during your cocktail and reception.
We will coordinate the rental and delivery of all of the above items for you.
The Inn offers luxury accommodations for eight people. Four guest rooms, Library and Sitting Room are all located on the second floor of the Inn. Inn guests also have use of all the common areas on the first floor, porches and outside lawns.
You and your Inn guests have exclusive use of the property for the weekend. Your stay includes early morning coffee and/or tea outside your door, two course gourmet breakfast and late afternoon appetizers with local Virginia wine.
Each guest room is complete with bottled spring water, Gilchrist & Soames natural shampoo, conditioner and hand lotion, and hand milled soaps as well as, Yves Delorme towels, bathrobes and linens. In room flowers are designed with the bride's colors in mind. The bride and groom's room, if they stay at the Inn, is furnished with a bottle of Virginia sparkling wine and local artisan chocolates. All other guest's rooms will receive a bottle of local Virginia wine.
Your wedding package also includes one complimentary night stay at Inn at Westwood Farm for the bride and groom. This stay may be used prior to the wedding for planning purposes, added on to the wedding weekend or used up to one year after your wedding date. Some use it for their first anniversary.
Hold the date: Inn at Westwood Farm will provide a "soft hold" for one week on a date of your choice after your site visit.
Payment Terms: Within 14 days of verbal date commitment, a signed contract and deposit will be due. Deposit of 40% of the total proposal is due along with this signed contract to confirm your wedding date. The balance of 60% is to be paid 30 days prior to the event. If the wedding weekend reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the contract date, the deposit will be refunded minus a 10% surcharge. After this date the deposit is non-refundable.
Pricing: The Westwood Wedding Package for 50 guests is $8,200.
The total package rate is determined by the number of your guests and details of your specific celebration. Please contact us for a site visit and personalized quote.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Elizabeth Goeke & Jay Billie
© 2007-2012, Inn at Westwood Farm.