The President's Tour
Take a tour through history and visit Montpelier, the newly restored home of
James Madison, his friend Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, and James Monroe's Ash Lawn-Highland, as well as Michie Tavern.
A short drive will put you back in the 19th century!
The President's Tour Package includes:
- Tour tickets & reservations to Monticello, Ash Lawn-Highland, Michie Tavern and Montpelier. As an Inn guest your ticket also includes a 10% discount in the Montpelier Museum Shop.
- Luxury accommodations for two nights
- Early morning coffee & tea service outside your door
- Sumptuous two-course gourmet breakfast each morning
- Late afternoon appetizers featuring Virginia wine
- Evening turn down service with chocolates
- Concierge service
- Of course the usual Inn at Westwood Farm pampering
Price: $522 Weekdays, $602 Weekends for two guests
$466 Weekdays, $546 Weekends for one guest
Want to accessorize your stay...click here
7.3% sales tax not included
© 2007-2017, Inn at Westwood Farm.